Welcome to I Love Hedgehogs!

Dear readers,

Welcome to my hedgehog blog. I've always thought of starting a blog dedicated to my hedgehogs, Cactus and Quills, and perhaps spreading the love to other people.

Hopefully this blog will go on for years to come, and have everything needed for someone who wish to own a hedgehog.


Regards,
livingmonolith

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pet Stores

There aren't any pet stores that caters exclusively for hedgehogs (considering the fact that hedgehogs aren't really common pets in Malaysia), but it's safe to say that quite a lot of these stores carry items and accessories that suit hedgehogs.

I frequent several petstores in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya regularly to stock-up or purchase items for my hedgehogs. While I have my preferentials whether it's on the quality or price, I shall list down all my recommended choices of pet stores for anyone who wishes to purchase items and accessories for their pet hedgehogs.

There are also plenty other pet stores around town which I may not include, but as I mentioned these are my recommendations ONLY, if you have any good recommendations feel free to notify me!

Pet Stores (in no order of preference):-

Store Name : The Pet Safari
Website : http://www.thepetsafari.com.my/
Address : S1, IKANO Power Centre,No. 2, Jalan PJU 7-2,(Level 2), Mutiara Damansara,47800 Petaling Jaya.
Tel / Fax : 03-7724 1578 / 03-7724 1527

Store Name : Pets Wonderland
Website : http://www.petswonderland.com.my/
Address : Lot No. T-015A, 3rd Floor,Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel / Fax : 03-2284 3388 / 03-2283 6399

Store Name : The Pet Family
Website : http://www.thepetfamily.com/
Address : Taman Megah,Petaling Jaya,Lot 10991, Jalan SS24/8,Tmn Megah,47301, Petaling Jaya.
Tel / Fax : 03-7805 2342 / 03-7804 1057

Store Name : Pet Shack
Website : http://www.petshack.com.my/
Address : 102, Block A, Mentari Business ParkJalan PJS 8/2Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.
Tel / Fax : 03-5637 4536

This list will be updated from time to time, as there are surely more pet stores which carries range of products for hedgehogs which I will come across in the future.

Till then, have a fun time shopping!

: )

6 comments:

  1. Can you helm me to list few stores to look for hedgehog? Tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind, please send to my email niniml_wahab@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I stumbled across your blog recently as im looking for a hedgehog in kl. Would u mind sharing any contact info for hedgehog breeders or any petshop that sells hedgehogs? Thanks a lot

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, can u help me to find hedgehog breeder coz I really wanted to adopt this animal...can u please email me the detail to my email salmahfauzai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete