Welcome to I Love Hedgehogs!

Dear readers,

Welcome to my hedgehog blog. I've always thought of starting a blog dedicated to my hedgehogs, Cactus and Quills, and perhaps spreading the love to other people.

Hopefully this blog will go on for years to come, and have everything needed for someone who wish to own a hedgehog.


Regards,
livingmonolith

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hoglets off to new homes!

I had my first litter of hoglets back in October last year after my second attempt to breed my hedgehogs Cactus and Quills, and by Valentine's Day last week all three of them are off to their respective new homes!

To be honest, while I'm glad that I do not have to take care of so many hedgehogs at a time, it was a bit heartwrenching to see the hoglets leave. After all, they've been under my care for the past four months, and I've watched them grow from the size of my thumb to the saiz of my palm.

All three hoglets have grow into different individuals with different characters in the past couple of months, and I think it would be an understatement to say that they've brought much joy in my life. They've taught me many new things I never knew about hedgehogs before this, and even today I am still learning new things from my hedgehogs!

Farewell my little ones, may you continue to spread joy and love wherever you are, and bring happiness to your new owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment