Welcome to I Love Hedgehogs!

Dear readers,

Welcome to my hedgehog blog. I've always thought of starting a blog dedicated to my hedgehogs, Cactus and Quills, and perhaps spreading the love to other people.

Hopefully this blog will go on for years to come, and have everything needed for someone who wish to own a hedgehog.


Regards,
livingmonolith

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Expecting

It's been a short while since I last updated, but I have a good excuse though. : )

Quills have been piling up her weight in recent weeks, and stacked up her hidebox nicely with woodshavings for the last couple of weeks, so if everything goes according to schedule, she should be giving birth to a litter of hoglets before the end of this week.

And it's been tedious and constant monitoring of her behaviour and intake of food, which explains my temporary dormant blog here.

Let's hope everything's fine and if Quills successfully gives birth between this or next week, expect to have some photo posts in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment